Our main focus is to provide mathematics support, in various forms, for learners and teachers (particularly high school), in disadvantaged areas.
Mathematics support thus far consisted of:
- Series of training workshops for secondary and primary school Maths teachers in the Keiskammahoek area.
- Workshops for primary and secondary school teachers in Kenya.
- Weekly Mathematics support to secondary school Mathematics learners in the poverty stricken Kleinskool area, in Port Elizabeth since August 2017.
Future possibilities include:
- More workshops for teachers
- Including Maths topics outside the school syllabus to create an interest in Maths – possibly starting maths clubs
- Expanding support to learners
Since many students do not know how to study maths, we offer teachers a strategic study guide for maths.
For more information regarding mathematics support, please email us: email@example.com
Click here to download our PDF file "Study Process Model for Mathematics"